Buying concert tickets
Concert tickets can be purchased through the Tiketti, Lippu and Lippupalvelu ticket services. Tickets can be bought in advance online or from ticket-service offices, as well as on the day of the concert. If a concert is in a club, tickets can be bought at the door, if the event is not sold out. For bigger events tickets are sold at the venue’s own ticket office. Ticket offices usually close 30 minutes before the event begins. Ticket-service websites show availability of tickets.
- Online payment: Handelsbanken, Nordea, Osuuspankki, Danskebank, S-pankki, Säästöpankki, Tapiola
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Invoice via e-mail
- Culture cards
- Ticket service Gift Card
- collect ticket from ticket-service office or R-kioski
- PDF ticket sent to your email as PDF file
- Mobile-ticket sent to your phone as SMS message
- Printed ticket mailed to your postal address
Receipts are not valid tickets for events. Tickets are read electronically at the event entrance and the unique datamatrix code only works once for each event.